Twin Meadows Animal Rescue Hike-A-Thon 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
Welcome to the Twin Meadows Animal Rescue "Hike-A-Thon"
Raise money for us by gaining sponsors while taking part in your hike(s). Help us so we can carry on saving, rescuing, and rehabilitating animals that come into our care.
From Saturday September 11th - Sunday September 26th, take part in 1, 2, or 3 hikes throughout the Elk Valley that we have set up for our Hike-a-Thon.
Elkford: Josephine Falls
Sparwood: Matevic Viewpoint Trail
Fernie: Castle Mountain Trail
Hike as many times as you want, hike as many of the 3 hikes as you want. Though if you really wanted to try for the hat trick, go for it!
The rules are simple:
1. Sign up by clicking on the link below (free) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lEsap9wVe9vvnrxZj8fm_XA5Yl6ouJpRx6e0nOOOtew
2. Download the sponsorship sheet from the link below
3. Gain as many sponsors has you can for your hike(s)
4. Participate in your hike(s)
5. Take a selfie at the top and post on this group as proof (incl. date) - BEST SELFIE WINS A PRIZE!
6. (Optional) Record your time for each hike on Strava and post that too!
7. Collect your pledged money to send over to us
Compulsory rule: HAVE FUN!
**On any hike, make sure you let people know where you will be going, take bear spray, be bear aware, leave no trace.**
Check us out here: https://www.twinmeadowsanimalrescue.org/
Pledged money can also be transferred directly to: email@example.com, but please get
confirmation that it has been received.